1. Thomas got a job at ICON health and fitness as an electrical tech!!! And yes he did get his degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing. And yes he does want to become an author. He promised me a super expensive dinner for the first book he gets published. I'm thinking about renaming my blog to, "The wife of an English Major, creative writing emphasis." I bet I'd be one of a kind. If not maybe It would feel good to know i'm not one of a kind.
2. We looked for a house to buy and we found this incredible one in Hyrum and our offer was not excepted. Then we found one in Logan and the same thing happened. They were both foreclosures so I felt like we had to wait weeks on both. We got kind of burnt out quickly because of budget is to small for our expectations. We are just going to have to be patient.
3. I quit my job at All About Kids. I knew I wanted to quit after I was done being a sub for a girl on maternity leave but it took an absolute terrible day with Asher being badly sick and me not being able to get off work. It pushed me over the edge and I was done. I didn't feel like putting my job before my family was something I was ever willing to do again.
4. I've learned to make some dang good bread. It's my sister's recipe and i'm getting it down pretty good. My house feels weird because i'm able to keep it clean. O ya and I actually cook something for dinner ever night. Asher and I have had a blast doing fun things together around our community. It's honestly hard to be a stay at home mom. I want to cry because I sometimes feel useless and board. But in my heart I know that I've tried and I don't want to be anywhere else but at home with my sweet boy.
5. I feel like something is missing. Most likely because there is. It could be a million things but gosh I want me another baby. It's been 21 months. That's almost 2 years. I've been to the doctor's. I tried a million and one things. I've read books. I've thought outside the box and done weird things. I've cried. I've read other's stories. I've told myself that if I wasn't ever able to get pregnant that I would be honestly happy because Asher is my pride and joy. It's still hard though. It's always hard to not get what you want. So we are hopeful
6. Life is good! Asher is a stinking cutie. He is so sweet. He is so aware of me and my feelings. He is so creative and he does things that blow my mind because I don't think 3 year old's could be so smart and aware. He has a sense of humor that is so hilarious. Yesterday were threw around a pair of pants because we couldn't find a ball. We then chased each other around the house with a toy he thinks is scary. Gosh I love the little boy to pieces. And he knows it :D